Pages

Homespun Dolls Welcome

Hello Welcome to HomespunDolls blog page. I am a self taught doll artist who creates fantasy art dolls. All of my little ones live and work in a little piece of my backyard called Elftown. During their creation they all have their own personal story that is told just for them. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do making them.
You can follow me on Twitter @HomespunDolls and Facebook HomespunDolls.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Shadow box with Great Great grandmas lace




I finished a shadowbox I was working on. Inside it are pictures of my grandmother, her mother, her aunt and her grandmother. There is a item that belonged to each of them next to their picture. I used prints of my great great grandmother and great grandmother. My great great aunt lived to be in her 90s also. She helped raise my grandmother, she had no children of her own and went to live with my granma before she passed away about 17 years ago. Im going to give this shadowbox to my grandma for Christmas this year. When she found out what I was doing she got really excited and sent the other items and pictures to me to use. I think she will be pretty tickled.

No comments:

Post a Comment