Pages

Homespun Dolls Welcome

Hello Welcome to HomespunDolls blog page. I am a self taught doll artist who creates fantasy art dolls. All of my little ones live and work in a little piece of my backyard called Elftown. During their creation they all have their own personal story that is told just for them. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do making them.
You can follow me on Twitter @HomespunDolls and Facebook HomespunDolls.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

been gone

Ive been unable to get online and post. My mother passed away late Monday evening from colon cancer and complications of chemo. She had been batteling this since May 26th of this year. She was a nurse for over 20 years and knew when the doctors told her she had large clots in both lungs that things had gotten bad. I was with her by her side for every chemo and doctor trip she made this past 6 months. I was with her when she passed, she fell asleep at 11:00 p.m. and passed at 11:15. My dad was able to get to the hospital and be there the last few minutes. She went into this fighting and never gave up. She would have been 62 on her birthday this year Dec. 24th.

1 comment: