Pages

Homespun Dolls Welcome

Hello Welcome to HomespunDolls blog page. I am a self taught doll artist who creates fantasy art dolls. All of my little ones live and work in a little piece of my backyard called Elftown. During their creation they all have their own personal story that is told just for them. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do making them.
You can follow me on Twitter @HomespunDolls and Facebook HomespunDolls.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Wood Sprite




I have been working on this little guy for the past few days. I had to wait until I got my mulberry paper in to put clothes on him. He is 6 inches high, 8 counting the base. He is sculpted from polymer clay, has mulberry paper clothing and wings, needle felted hoody vest ( I call it mouse fur) I used dried pods, nuts, gourds, a vintage wooden mushroom and moss and sticks on his base. Gold glitter just to accent here and there. Hope you enjoy looking at him, I enjoyed making him.

No comments:

Post a Comment