Pages

Homespun Dolls Welcome

Hello Welcome to HomespunDolls blog page. I am a self taught doll artist who creates fantasy art dolls. All of my little ones live and work in a little piece of my backyard called Elftown. During their creation they all have their own personal story that is told just for them. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do making them.
You can follow me on Twitter @HomespunDolls and Facebook HomespunDolls.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Finity the Un-Locker




Finished this art doll this weekend. I loved using the bright colors for her and her hair. Her name is Finity and she is the Un-Locker in the elf community. If you lose your keys and cant get in Finity is who you call.

She is 12 1/4 inches high from the soles of her boots to the tip-top of her pointy elf hat. She is carrying her baby brother since Un-Locker training starts very early. She is also pulling a cart of her un-locking tools. Skeleton keys, string to climb, scroll of house numbers and a pint can opener for those hard to get into homes. She is polymer clay over a wire armature

No comments:

Post a Comment