Pages

Homespun Dolls Welcome

Hello Welcome to HomespunDolls blog page. I am a self taught doll artist who creates fantasy art dolls. All of my little ones live and work in a little piece of my backyard called Elftown. During their creation they all have their own personal story that is told just for them. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do making them.
You can follow me on Twitter @HomespunDolls and Facebook HomespunDolls.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Prill the elf scholar




Elf town is proud to admit that education is their younger generation is of upmost importance. They encourage the youngsters to read every chance they can.

Prill loves to read, her favorite stories are Human Tales, similar to fairy tales only on a much bigger scale. She carrys as many books as she can everywhere she goes on the chance that she might have time to read. Today I came across Prill in the woods perched on a old cowbell reading. She was so engrossed in her book it took her a moment to notice I was there. Such a sweet little elf she offered to loan me one of her books. But without my magnifying glass I had to refuse.

Prill is sculpted from polymer clay over a wire armature. She is wearing handmade clothing and a hat made from mulberry paper. She is holding a handmade book and has a basket of books and a small bottle of water

No comments:

Post a Comment