Pages

Homespun Dolls Welcome

Hello Welcome to HomespunDolls blog page. I am a self taught doll artist who creates fantasy art dolls. All of my little ones live and work in a little piece of my backyard called Elftown. During their creation they all have their own personal story that is told just for them. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do making them.
You can follow me on Twitter @HomespunDolls and Facebook HomespunDolls.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Peddler and his cart of goods





Finished this new art doll tonight. He is a Peddler Elf and he has a cart of his goods that he hauls from town to town.

He and his cart are sculpted from polymer clay. He has a wire armature so he is gently posable. The cart is loaded with vintage thread and sewing goods plus a nice can of spice to sell. The peddler is is 12 inches high counting his top-hat and his cart is 6 inches long and 6 inches high counting the handle.

I really like sculpting these older gentlemen elves, I start getting ideas for the next one before Im done with the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment