Pages

Homespun Dolls Welcome

Hello Welcome to HomespunDolls blog page. I am a self taught doll artist who creates fantasy art dolls. All of my little ones live and work in a little piece of my backyard called Elftown. During their creation they all have their own personal story that is told just for them. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do making them.
You can follow me on Twitter @HomespunDolls and Facebook HomespunDolls.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Bren the elf a message taker-to-er art doll



In the town of Elftown there is a great need for message taker-to-ers. There are no phones small enough for the little elves to use. So if they must contact someone they must hire a message taker-to-er. Bren is one of the fastest and quickest of them. Bren is 8 years old but she knows her job is very important and she knows the messages are always always very important. She never dallies nor takes the long way, so she is the most sought after taker-to-er in the town.



Bren is sculpted from Prosculpt polymer clay. She is 7 1/2 inches high 9 1/2 to the top of her hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment