Pages

Homespun Dolls Welcome

Hello Welcome to HomespunDolls blog page. I am a self taught doll artist who creates fantasy art dolls. All of my little ones live and work in a little piece of my backyard called Elftown. During their creation they all have their own personal story that is told just for them. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do making them.
You can follow me on Twitter @HomespunDolls and Facebook HomespunDolls.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Sprig sister of Twig New art doll



Sprig works at the general store in Elftown with her sister Twig. Sprig is the stores book keeper and is very good at her job. Everytime I visit the store there sits little Sprig with her head bent over the books scratching away with her pen.
Sprig is 6 1/2 inches high sculpted from Prosculpt over a wire armature. Her upper arms, legs and torso are soft wrapped over wire so she is gently posable. Her clothing and hat are handmade from fabric and Mulberry paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment