Pages

Homespun Dolls Welcome

Hello Welcome to HomespunDolls blog page. I am a self taught doll artist who creates fantasy art dolls. All of my little ones live and work in a little piece of my backyard called Elftown. During their creation they all have their own personal story that is told just for them. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do making them.
You can follow me on Twitter @HomespunDolls and Facebook HomespunDolls.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Pippa the scientist and explorer



Finished Pippa this week. Pippa is sculpted from Prosculpt over a wire armature, she is gently posable. Pippa is 7 inches high, 9 inches to the top of her hat.

Pippa is a scientist for Elftown. She is always on the lookout for the unusual bug or animal or plant. She must hike through the dangerous woods and near the rushing stream on her hunts. Her job is very important, she helps find new medicines and foods for the towns elves. Pippa loves the outdoors and could not stand to be cooped up inside a stuffy tree all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment