Pages

Homespun Dolls Welcome

Hello Welcome to HomespunDolls blog page. I am a self taught doll artist who creates fantasy art dolls. All of my little ones live and work in a little piece of my backyard called Elftown. During their creation they all have their own personal story that is told just for them. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do making them.
You can follow me on Twitter @HomespunDolls and Facebook HomespunDolls.

Sunday, October 17, 2010


Bernadine the Brat
Bernadine Bratston was so spoiled she stunk.
If she didnt get her way she turned her toys to junk.
Her mom and dad warned her she better be sweet, or Santa wouldnt bring her any treats.
Bernadine said " I dont care" as she tore off her Dollys feet.

Bernadine didnt believe in Santa or being good at all,
she only wanted candy, toys and trips to the mall.
She still tore up her toys and threw lots of fits.
Her mom and dad gave up, they completely lost their whits.

Christmas morning whitness Bernadine sulking under the tree,
for there sit a little lump of coal on her knee.
So listen to your parents kids and mind them when you play.
So you dont end up like Bernadine and get coal on Christmas day.

Bernadine has a needle felted head and body. Her arms and legs are sculpted from polymer clay and her dolly is paperclay. I mostly handsewed the clothes and painted her stockings and feet. She is 11 inches tall. I would measure her dolly but shes got a foot tore off and wont stand so good, :)

2 comments:

  1. I just love the little people that you create! Their expressions are so life-like!!

    So glad you have a blog! A great way to get seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I made one after you asked if I had one, lol. Never done it before but Im getting there.

    ReplyDelete