Pages

Homespun Dolls Welcome

Hello Welcome to HomespunDolls blog page. I am a self taught doll artist who creates fantasy art dolls. All of my little ones live and work in a little piece of my backyard called Elftown. During their creation they all have their own personal story that is told just for them. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do making them.
You can follow me on Twitter @HomespunDolls and Facebook HomespunDolls.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Youngest son has strep throat

My youngest son aged 10 has had a sore throat for the past couple of days but we thought it was allergies. Yesterday when I got back from taking mom to her chemo he had called the house and left a message to be picked up from school. When I got him home he was running a 101.4 fever and had had tylenol and hour and a half before, I took a flashlight and looked at his throat, yep nasty! This morning I was supposed to take mom to get fitted for her radiation mask but my dad had to take her. I dont want to expose her anymore than she already has been. Took the youngest to the sick call, got him swabbed, yes positive for Strep throat. Got his antibiotics and he is out of school until Monday. My youngest has a high pain tolerance, this will not slow him down much at all. Except for eating, he will be bored by this afternoon so I may have to add a nap to his medical care.

No comments:

Post a Comment