Pages

Homespun Dolls Welcome

Hello Welcome to HomespunDolls blog page. I am a self taught doll artist who creates fantasy art dolls. All of my little ones live and work in a little piece of my backyard called Elftown. During their creation they all have their own personal story that is told just for them. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do making them.
You can follow me on Twitter @HomespunDolls and Facebook HomespunDolls.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Got my new wool in!

Yeah! Im doing a happy dance, got the wool I ordered in from www.dreamfelt.com and she sent some samples of her fun batts. Now I dont know which colors to use first and it is great! The core wool I normally use is good but it has alot of veg matter like straw and cedar tree pieces that I have to pick out. It slows me down, and when I get to the bottom of the bag I might as well trash it since its full of dirt, etc.
But Patti at Dreamfelt sent me a sample of her core wool and a color, I tried them out and it was so much better. Her core wool felts so nicely and its soooo clean. I needed reds and greens and she sent me samples of red and green. Love it, now I have to get to making my newest doll so she can have some color!

1 comment:

  1. Well i'd be doin the Happy Dance to, i love getting a parcel from Patti, the C1 felts so beautifully, i'm waiting for mine now to lol

    ReplyDelete