Pages

Homespun Dolls Welcome

Hello Welcome to HomespunDolls blog page. I am a self taught doll artist who creates fantasy art dolls. All of my little ones live and work in a little piece of my backyard called Elftown. During their creation they all have their own personal story that is told just for them. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do making them.
You can follow me on Twitter @HomespunDolls and Facebook HomespunDolls.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Out of Red and green wool

Been trying to needle felt Christmas ornaments for the Celebrate 365 chance to be in the catalog dealio, and after one and a half Im out of red and green wool, ugh! Ordered some more but right now I have blues and purples and pinks, I know some use these for Christmas colors but they dont inspire any ideas in me right now. I may have to do some mixed sculptures so I can use clay and paint red and green. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment