Pages

Homespun Dolls Welcome

Hello Welcome to HomespunDolls blog page. I am a self taught doll artist who creates fantasy art dolls. All of my little ones live and work in a little piece of my backyard called Elftown. During their creation they all have their own personal story that is told just for them. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do making them.
You can follow me on Twitter @HomespunDolls and Facebook HomespunDolls.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Couldnt sleep a wink last night


I have been working on a new doll and thinking of how he will be dressed and posed kept me awake last night. I also had ideas for ornaments going through my head and I had tried my hand at paper clay yesterday. I kept getting up to check on whether it had fell of its armature or not. Nope but it is cracked like crazy so Im gonna have to do some spackling later when it dries. But the main reason I couldnt sleep was a bulldog named Angus on my head. I know the crafting ideas keep people awake but how many have a bulldog who likes to sleep on their head, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment