Pages

Homespun Dolls Welcome

Hello Welcome to HomespunDolls blog page. I am a self taught doll artist who creates fantasy art dolls. All of my little ones live and work in a little piece of my backyard called Elftown. During their creation they all have their own personal story that is told just for them. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do making them.
You can follow me on Twitter @HomespunDolls and Facebook HomespunDolls.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Gertie the gift giving elf





Gertie has a needle felted head face and body, her arms and legs are polymer clay and her clothing is handsewn. She has a bead and push pin holly berry hairpiece and painted shoes. She bares a little ribboned gift box that I made. She is 10 3/4 inches high.

2 comments:

  1. Gertie appears to be a bit unhappy about having to part with her gift.....
    Her hair is beautiful as well as her clothing. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks jeanne, yeah I cant seem to make happy dolls, lol. Im working on the clothes its beginning to make sense on how to resize patterns or adjust them.

    ReplyDelete