Pages

Homespun Dolls Welcome

Hello Welcome to HomespunDolls blog page. I am a self taught doll artist who creates fantasy art dolls. All of my little ones live and work in a little piece of my backyard called Elftown. During their creation they all have their own personal story that is told just for them. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do making them.
You can follow me on Twitter @HomespunDolls and Facebook HomespunDolls.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

My newest creation The Holiday Troll


This lovely little girl was finished today. She is a needle felted doll. Needle felting is the process of taking wool fibers and using a barbed needle felting needle you start poking the wool fibers. This causes the wool to compress and begin to firm up. You can sculpt the wool into shapes and forms by adding and felting wool where you need it. I guess you can say I sculpt with wool

No comments:

Post a Comment